Life In Our Community – The Cannery in North Davis
By The GoodHome Group
At The Cannery in North Davis, the homes have distinct features and are thoughtfully designed. In the case of Cannery residents, Samrina and Mylon Marshall, their home elegantly backs into the Cannery Loop Trail and has a breathtaking view of the expansive, green open space surrounding the neighborhood. “We love the open space and view from our home, along with the farm-to-fork feel of the Cannery.”
Explore what life at the Cannery has to offer:
- Enjoy monthly socials with neighbors.
- Join the Cannery’s private Facebook page for residents. Neighbors are always willing to lend a hand!
- Spot jackrabbits running through the neighborhood. Kids and adults love it!
- Have pizza delivered directly to the community pool while enjoying a fun, hot summer day with family, friends, and neighbors.
- Host book / podcast / article clubs and birthday parties in the Cannery’s Ranch House.
- Challenge your neighbor to a friendly game of pool in the game room.
Other Cannery perks:
- Every home is within 300 feet of a park or trail that connects to Davis’ bicycle network.
- Close proximity to top-rated schools, wonderful preschools, daycare centers, and art center.
- Access to local and culturally rich community events that are all within a 10 minute drive or 20 minute bike ride from home.